Innovative Designs, High Quality Products, Skilled Picture Framers, Friendly & Personal Service.
Home Arts & Picture Framing can help bring your ideas to life. Our custom picture framing, canvas stretching, gallery wrap and sports jersey framing are tailored to your budget and needs. For more than 20 years we have been decorating homes and offices, providing a wide selection of the highest quality materials and professional workmanship in the market today.
We use acid free materials and provide expert framing of original art, prints and fabrics. We provide specialty services, including stretching services for canvas and fabrics and repairs to damaged frames, fixing artwork that has fallen down in its frame, and replacing broken glass.
- Unlimited selection of frame choices
- Wide variety of colours, textures and matting
- Preservation materials: acid-free matting, backing and conservation glass
- Custom picture framing - original art, reproduction prints, photographs, certificates, diplomas, maps, memorabilia and more
- Canvas stretching, gallery wrap and sports jersey framing
- Same day service available
- Many inexpensive options for framing on a budget
- Broken glass replacement and damage repair
- Re-framing and/or re-matting of existing art
“l have known Selvan for number of years and he has done amazing framing for me. What l like so much about Selvan is his clean and professional finishing quality when he does his work plus he has over 20 year of framing experience. He also looks after all my clients very well and they are all very happy and have thanked me for sending them to him to take care of their paintings etc. Selvan, thank you so much.” David Kibuuka. Artistic Director
What Can You Frame?
Original art on canvas or paper, objects, photographs including graduations, family, baby, wedding, sports teams; awards, diplomas, certificates, maps, rare documents, stamps, bowls, quilts, prints, posters, needlepoint, and mirrors…and more.
What should I bring when I go to a custom framer?
You should, of course, bring the items you want to have framed, as well as any questions or concerns you have about how it should be framed. If you have already made some decisions about where the picture will hang, or colours and styles you want the framing to enhance, be sure to let the framer know at the beginning of your visit, so that they may address these issues during the design process.